2012 IP Possibilities Conference & Expo Mobile App
The mobile app is a native application for smartphones (iPhone and Android), a hybrid Web-based app for Blackberry, and there's also a Web-based version of the application for all other Web browser-enabled phones.
The app contains easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance your event experience:
- The dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute information.
- "About this show" keeps all show information in one place.
- Schedule-at-a-glance can easily organize your schedules with one click.
- Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from the show organizer.
- Built-in Twitter feed allows you to follow and join in on the show chatter.
- Session information provides updates, and you can rate and comment on the sessions.
- Exhibitor listings let you map out your Expo plan.
- Community photos allow you to save and share your show experiences.
- Friends feature allows you to connect with your colleagues.
Downloading the IPP 2012 app is easy.
For iPhone (plus, iPod Touch & iPad) and Android phones: visit your App Store or Android Market on your phone and search for "IPP 2012".
For all other phone types including BlackBerry and all other Web browser-enabled phones: While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/ipp2012. From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device.