For Speakers OnlyThe agenda for the 2012 IP Possibilities Conference & Expo is currently being developed. Participate as a key contributor and submit your IP topic. Topic submissions should be sent to Dave Lowe.
Speaker BenefitsAs a speaker of the IP Possibilities Conference & Expo you will increase your company's credibility as a subject matter expert. Speakers will receive exposure on the event website, program guide and event brochure.
Speaker RegistrationSpeakers are asked to register for the event online. You will be contacted by an NTCA staff member to confirm your event registration. If you have previously registered and need a refund, please contact Kwakuita Spence (703-351-2025). All refunds will be credited back to your credit card after the event.
TravelSpeakers will be responsible for their own travel arrangements and hotel accommodations. To reserve your hotel room, please contact the JW Marriott Indianapolis directly.
- Selected speakers are expected to submit presentations in advance for review by the IP Possibilities Steering Committee. Additionally, speakers will be required to participate on a call with a representative of IP Possibilities to review presentations prior to the event.
- Modifications to the presentations may be required in order to more closely align the content with the audience and the posted topic description. Please be prepared to comply with this requirement.
- Selected speakers are expected to arrive at the event 12-24 hours in advance of their scheduled presentation. Further, in the event of an emergency, speaker substitutions become the responsibility of the original selected speaker. Substitute speakers will be accepted at the sole discretion of the event management. As a courtesy to the event producers, please notify event producers as soon as possible should an emergency substitution become a necessity.
Speaker SelectionSpeakers will be selected based on their ability to address the topic as outlined in the topic description as depicted in the finalized conference agenda. Speakers are expected to provide expert analysis and comprehensive, in-depth information on the complex IP topics germane to our audience.
NTCA and OPASTCO member companies currently providing IP services are encouraged to submit speaker nominations. Proposals and speaker nominations will be judged on the following criteria:
- Executive level speakers.
- Speakers who have not recently presented at an NTCA event.
- Relevancy of the topic to the audience and compliance with the agenda topic descriptions found on the agenda page
- Speakers with a comprehensive depth of knowledge on the topic
- Speaker experience and qualifications
- Completeness of submission form (view guidelines)
Topic ProposalsThe deadline for topic proposals is December 15, 2011.
The IP Possibilities Steering Committee preselects, prioritizes and authorizes many topics for the conference agenda. The committee reviews each topic proposal to ensure educational expectations are met. Those topic proposals outlining the benefits of specific products and/or services will be disregarded. Submission of a topic proposal in no way guarantees topic and/or speaker selection. IP Possibilities event staff will make all reasonable effort to notify contributors of their proposal status. However, due to time restrictions, only the contributors of selected topics may be notified.