Interested in Exhibiting at IP Possibilities 2012?
Why You Should Exhibit
Extend your reach to the independent service provider marketplace by participating in the 2012 IP Possibilities Conference & Expo. This conference is the perfect venue for you to set up shop, display your latest solutions and talk one-on-one with telco industry representatives who have buying power. Recognized as the leading IP conference for rural telecommunications, you are guaranteed to make the right connections. Your top competitors will be there. You should be, too.
- Exceptional networking opportunities in the 1,100-strong IOC (independent operating company) marketplace.
- IP Possibilities will help ensure that IOC decision-makers -- including CEOs, general managers, CTOs, and operations/technology directors -- are present and looking for IP strategies and solutions.
- Your company can be the source for the answers IOC executives need to plan and execute their strategies. Become their solution provider/partner. If not you, your competitor will be there to take advantage of this market, which is implementing solutions now!
Sponsorships & Advertising
Looking for prime positioning at the industry’s premier exhibition?
Still one of the best values in the industry.
Exhibit Booth Fees:
- 10 x 10 $2,250
- 10 x 20 $4,000
- 10 x 30 $5,500
- 20 x 20 $7,500
Booth fee includes:
- 8' black drape and 3' side rails
- Two complimentary registrations
- Link and 50-word company description on www.buildipnow.com
- Post conference mailing list
- Name, logo and 50-word company description in on-site program guide
- Road Map Challenge Opportunity for an extra $200
|Sponsorships, exhibiting, and advertising
Take advantage of this opportunity before the EXPO hall sells out! For more information, contact Lisa Freedman, 703-351-2089.
As an IP Expo '12 exhibitor, your company will need to register your individual exhibit staff. With every 10' x10' booth you will receive two complimentary registrations. Additional exhibitor registrations are at the discounted rate of $295.
You will need a special code for redeeming complimentary registrations. Exhibitor registration will be available in January 2012 and you will be provided with the special code at this point. If you have questions about exhibitor registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contracted decorator for this show is Freeman Company. An exhibitor kit will be online for exhibitor to order all booth related products and services, including shipping. An e-mail will be sent out in January of 2012 with a link to the kit along with other information relating to the IPExpo. You will receive an e-mail with the link to the Freeman website once the kit has gone live.
Exhibitor Cancellation Policy
CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF EXHIBIT: There is a 50% non-refundable deposit due at contract signing. Exhibitor may cancel this agreement with IP Possibilities by notifying IP Possibilities in writing of its intent to cancel at least 30 days before the event. IP Possibilities shall refund all fees paid by Exhibitor if such written notifications is received 30 days before event, with the exception of the deposit. No funds will be refunded by IP Possibilities for any cancellation notification received by IP Possibilities less than 30 days before the scheduled Exhibit.
If the Exhibit or any part thereof is prevented from being held or is canceled by IP Possibilities, or if the Exhibit Space becomes unavailable, IP Possibilities, in its sole discretion, shall determine and refund to the Exhibitor its proportionate share of the balance of the aggregate exhibit fees received that remains after deducting expenses incurred by IP Possibilities and reasonable compensation to IP Possibilities. In no case shall the amount of refund to Exhibitor exceed the amount of the Exhibit fee paid. Exhibitor waives all claims for damages or recovery of payments made except the return of the prorated amount paid for Exhibit Space less expenses incurred by IP Possibilities.